Jason's blog

Google

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Introduction

Hey everyone.

Well, I have jumped on the bandwagon and created my own blog. For the longest time, I had no clue how the name "blog" came to be. Then one night, I was listening to a radio show and the guest was a blog expert (if there is such a thing). He said the words "Web" and "Log" were combined to make "blog" as we know it. Good times.

But enough about that. I am a Maryland resident transplanted from Boston not too long ago. Don't want to get into my life story, but basically I moved here for a job in law enforcement last summer. While still in the academy (but almost finished) I realized the job was not for me so I resigned. Now I am back looking for a job in what I love to do: writing.

So that's a quick intro. about me. As I figure out how to use this thing, I'll add some photos and create a profile. But for now, what you see is what you get!

-Jason

4 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nice, Jas! :)

 
At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey cousin! Looks great, cant wait to hear about your new journalist life! I love you and will check it often!
Love,
Cousin Emy

 
At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jas
Never heard of this but it does sound interesting. You know I am always behind you in whatever you do{within reason that is}
Love you MOM

 
At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Parking spaces are too small, it's not our fault. Corporate greed is behind jamming as much into too small as is possible

2. Maybe you could learn to whistle or sing while working out

3. Don't drive...walk to work. You would not have to worry about the gasoline prices or your gym concerns.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home