Jason's blog

Google

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Random thoughts ...

I went to the gym after dinner tonight and I experienced a few things that I wanted to share ...

1. Don't you hate it when people don't park inside the parking spaces? I tried to pull into a space at the gym but this pickup truck was right on the line and one of his tires was in my way. Isn't that annoying?

2. I need an ipod. I lug around my Sony discman when I work out and it is a hassle! Whenever I pull it out of my pocket to change a song, I try to hide what I am doing because everyone around me has an ipod or another mp3 player strapped to their arm or on a belt clip. If I am wearing shorts, I don't even have a pocket so I have to carry it everywhere ... yeah.

3. Anyone notice the price of gas is on the rise again? I passed a Mobil on the way home and saw it had gone up from yesterday. Jeez. What's up with that?

That's it for now.

-Jason

3 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Brother
I don't know too much about this blog stuff, but it seems pretty cool. So when you become a famous author and/or sports writer don't forget about your favorite sister. See you soon.
-Al

 
At 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont forget about your favorite cousins either Jas!
Love,
Emy and Beck

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger Jason said...

Absolutely not.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home