Jason's blog

Google

Friday, December 16, 2005

It's Friday!

My friend Stephanie left me a message regarding yesterday's post and how Maryland people freak out when it snows. She said that people in New England also go crazy, which is true. But up there, people THINK they can drive in it, which causes all kinds of fun on the icy roads. Good point Ms. Roy.

So what are you all doing for the weekend? The Patriots are on national TV tomorrow (1:30, Fox) so I'll be watching them deal with the Tampa Bay Bucs. Not a crucial game, but I'd like to see a win to give us a boost for the last few games of the regular season.

I also need to do some Christmas shopping this weekend ... ok, all of it. What is it about us guys that makes us wait until the last minute to do shopping? I've bought gifts on Dec. 24 in past years but somehow, I remain calm throughout. No stress. No worries. We'll get it done and deliver the goods.

-Jason

2 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohh I made the big time! My name got dropped! I'm so honored! :)

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Jason said...

Yeah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home