Jason's blog

Google

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

On voting day, democrats use typical ploys

Greetings, my fellow Americans. I hope you all have voted by now. If you have not, you better have a good reason why!

Seriously though, let's talk business. This election is probably the most important one of my lifetime. With the Iraq War, terrorism, the (rising) economy and illegal immigration all on the table, we need to make the right choices as to who will lead our country.

But sadly, some people are ruining this otherwise wonderful day.

Problems with electronic voting machines are occurring everywhere, and one voter took it personally. When a Pennsylvania man was not able to figure out how to use the computer-voting system, he smashed the touchscreen with a paperweight. He was arrested and charged with felony criminal mischief and tampering with voting machines. It was not known if other votes casted on that particular kiosk could be retrieved and counted.

The FBI is investigating reports of phone calls that were made this morning by presumably democratic staffers. The leftists called would-be voters before they left the house, asked who they were supporting and provided directions to the person's polling place. If the voter claimed they were supporting a republican candidate, the caller sent them to the wrong voting location -- clearly a slimy effort to help the liberal cause.

A big problem that has plagued the country all day, and something I personally encountered this evening, were democratic operatives. When I arrived at a local elementary school at 5:45 p.m. to cast my vote, I was immediately approached -- or accosted -- by a democratic sleezebag after exiting my vehicle.

"Would you like a ballot sir?"

"No I am all set. Those aren't real ballots. Nice try."

They are handing out fake ballots?

After casting my vote, the same dirtbags were outside of the polling place, waiting to jump down the throat of the next person that arrived. I kindly asked a woman for two of her "ballots" because I was curious to what they said. And wouldn't you know, it is the EXACT ballot we voted with ... only this one was a blue photocopy and the votes were already filled in. "Sample Democratic Ballot," it reads on top. The bubble next to every democrat running for office is filled in, which to me is way out of line. To someone with little or no clue as to what voting means, this "ballot" might be how they decide who should lead our country. Unbelievable.

I am currently monitoring the Drudge Report for updates of the very important Virginia senatorial race between Republican George Allen and steamy novelist Jim Webb (Democrat). Let's hope you all made the right choice today.

I know I did.

-Jason

3 Comments:

At 3:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So how did that Virginia race turn out? I haven't been following.

 
At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have voted for the Republicans if they promised everyone Fish sandwiches! But they didn't!

 
At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have voted for the Republicans if they promised everyone Fish sandwiches! But they didn't!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home