Jason's blog

Google

Monday, March 27, 2006

I am back!!!!!

Hey folks. The staff of Jason's blog is back after a two-week hiatus of sorts. Call it a "vacation," although I have only made about 5 bucks off this site so I can't yet call it my "job."

It is currently 4:15 a.m. and I just got back from work, so what better way to waste some more time than to write a column? Fortunately for you, my loyal readers, this one is brief.

I got some emails from some of you and others posted messages asking where on earth I have been. The answer is that I was right here all along, except I wasn't posting anything. You know how people say, "I have writer's block?" Like when I was a freshman in college and was trying to write a five-page paper on how to properly tap a keg ... while taking massive amounts of advil to relieve myself of the massive headache I had thanks to the previous night's festivities ... you know, times like that.

I no longer drink quite like that, but my point is, well, I actually do not know what the point of this is. I guess you could say I had blogger's blog writing block ... or something. Yeah.

I've actually been quite busy the last few weeks. I have a new lady in my life, who is absolutely wonderful, work has been crazy, and my sleep schedule remains in its random state. But not to worry, you can now feel better about yourself because Jason's blog has returned!

Expect a column in the next day or so. In the meantime, check out some of the blogs under my links section to your right.

-Jason

5 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, Blogger Emily said...

so glad you are back Jas! Missed you and thanks for the plug for our blogs.
Love you babes!

 
At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

another blog bites the dust. make room at the blog graveyard.

 
At 12:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

5 bucks? How'd you get that?

 
At 12:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

5 bucks? How'd you get that?

 
At 11:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
» » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home