Jason's blog

Google

Friday, December 30, 2005

Insert witty headline here

I really can't think of a single topic to write an entire column on, so it's time for a smorgasborg of sorts. Happy reading.

-This has been bugging me recently. Did you ever notice that crusty, flaky stuff that builds up around the rim of a milk jug? What is that? I always try to pull the cap off quickly, while at the same time brushing that stuff into the sink. Whatever it is, I certainly do not want it in my milk.

-I heard that Time Magazine has chosen its persons of the year for 2005. The lucky winners are Bill and Melinda Gates, and Bono from U2. I realize these people have done a lot for charity, but the good people at Time couldn't think of anyone better? I heard a radio host today and he suggested the Iraqi people. Or the American people. How about our great president George Dubyah Bush? Or maybe Mother Nature? The past 12 months were filled with hurricanes, earthquakes, tsunamis, and anything else she could think of. Leave a comment with your nominee(s).

-Check out Matt Burke et al. here: www.thedisgruntledsportswriter.com It's good stuff.

-Did you notice the google search bar I added up top? Do me a favor ... when you need to search google for something, come to this site and search. I get money when you do! So far I've made a whopping $0.42 on those ads. Keep clicking people!

-Jason

1 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Blogger Sherlon Christie said...

"How about our great president George Dubyah Bush?"

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home