Jason's blog

Google

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Da Vinci Code

Has anyone else read the "Da Vinci Code?" I find it to be fantastic reading. I read Dan Brown's prequel to the book, "Angels and Demons," last summer and that was just awesome. Just before Christmas, I finally went out and picked up the "Da Vinci Code" and started reading it on the plane last Monday night on my way back from home.

I gotta tell you, this book is awesome. Haven't finished it yet, but I should be done within a day or two. Aside from the religious aspect of Brown's masterpiece, it is a great adventure/murder-mystery. The feeling I get reading this book reminds me of the one I got from watching "24" last year. Within the opening 10 minutes of the first show, I was hooked. And every chapter/hour only draws me in closer.

Have you read any good books lately? If you've read the "Da Vinci Code," what did you think? If you haven't read it but want to, read "Angels and Demons" first.

Happy New Year.
-Jason

3 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haven't read either of those, but am currently addicted to "The Secret Life of Bees". Very good.

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger Emily said...

That book is good, creeped me out a little bit. I read it when I was on my last week of being pregnant so I was an emotional wreck, its crazy, makes you question everything. The movie should be interesting.

 
At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Jas I could have save you the money as I had this book at home. I loved it and now I have to read the other one. I have it at home somewhere as I know you gave it to me. I look at your BLOG every day Keep on writing!!
Love MOM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home