Jason's blog

Google

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

24

11 a.m.-noon

What an hour! Tonight's episode of "24" was definitely a good one. There wasn't a whole lot of action, but it laid the groundwork for some future happenings. But I have to say, that struggle at the end with Jack and the assassin was intense!! I jumped up from my couch and was standing up at that point. It felt like I was in the hospital room with them.

I can't believe President Logan is such an idiot. I remember from last season when he was the vice president but became the man in charge after the president was killed in a plane crash (Air Force One was shot down by a terrorist in a stealth fighter). He had no idea what he was doing and had several nervous breakdowns. He's still in office for this season, but I wish he would straighten up! He won't believe the first lady's story about how she found evidence in the archive room and he is way to focused on his career and legacy.

And how about Logan's Chief of Staff Cummings? What a scumbag. Atleast CTU now has evidence that he might be involved in the day's terrorism activities. And since Jack doesn't work for CTU (like he said tonight), he can do whatever is necessary to stop this moron.

I'll tell you who I don't like at CTU ... well, besides Spencer ... Lynn McGill, the guy from District who showed up and basically assumed command of the situation. I don't like his style and I don't appreciate how he took control of everything because Bill Buchanan was doing a fine job. Although I will say this: McGill saved the day last week when he figured out that Jack's "flank 2" position meant he had been captured and was being forced to feed information to CTU. With that in mind, Curtis and the other agents successfully resolved the hostage situation. Nevertheless, I don't like McGill. I sense that Buchanan is already tired of his presence.

Next week's episode looks awesome ... Jack confronts the president on Cummings, the Secret Service takes Jack down, and who knows what else. I can't wait!

-Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home