Jason's blog

Google

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Pickup lines

I was at work last night (a bar in Georgetown) and there were two lovely ladies sitting at the far end of the bar upstairs. Both were blond, both were hot ... well, one more than the other. I had to get behind the bar for something and as I walked by the two femmes, two clowns approached them and started talking.

I couldn't hear everything that was said because the music was loud, but I did hear this: "So, do you ladies come here often?"

What?!?! This is one of the oldest pickup lines in the book and it is the punch line of many jokes. Who in their right mind would use this? If you're intention is to take the girl home (or atleast get a phone number ... a real one), then DO NOT try this line on her. I almost burst out laughing when I heard that.

I did a google search (nice plug eh?) and came up with some funny pickup lines. Here are a few:

-Is your Dad an astronaut? Because someone took the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.
- Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
-Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see!
-Pardon me miss, I seem to have lost my phone number, could I borrow yours?
- Did it hurt when you fell out of heaven?
-I'm new in town. Could you give me directions to your apartment? ( I like that one!)
- Excuse me, do you have any raisins? How about a date? (pretty clever actually)
-If you were a burger at McDonalds, you'd be named McGourgous.
-You must be a parking ticket (or book), because you have fine written all over you.
-Here is $11. Drink until I am really good looking, then come to talk to me.

If you have a good pickup line, leave a comment. But keep them clean! Jason's Blog is a family program.

-Jason

9 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Excuse me, Can I borrow a quarter, my mother told me to call home when I fell in love.

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Is there a mirror in your pocket? Because I can definately see myself in your pants!

 
At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

-Are you tired?
-No why?
-Because you've been running through my mind all day.

 
At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The word of the day is 'legs.' Lets go back to my place and spread the word.

-Hantavis

 
At 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Sherlon Christie said...

It is 9:13 a.m. and I'm laughing my ass off...very good blog entry. Darn...all the lines that I've heard have been used.

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Emily said...

Did the deleted one have to do with Pizza?

 
At 12:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here is a PG version of the pick up line...

"Nice Shoes... Wanna Do It?"

 
At 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

baby, if you were a tear in my eye I'd never cry for fear of losing you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home